Thank you for visiting Save Moore Tax & Accounting Services online.
We are dedicated to providing a full range of quality tax, financial planning and accounting services tailored to the needs of the individuals and businesses within Clinton and the DeWitt county area.
Certified Public Accounting, Certified Financial Planning, Tax & Accounting Services.
INCOME TAX RETURN PREPARATION Federal and state income tax return preparation for all taxpayers, including personal, farm, as well as large and small business owners. Our firm provides tax compliance for all entities including individuals, trusts, estates, C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and gift tax returns. Tax projections services also available.
• Assurance that tax is minimized by claiming all available deductions and credits
• Guaranteed to be filed accurately and on a timely basis
• Provides an opportunity to generate tax saving strategies at no additional cost
PAYROLL PROCESSING We will manage your payroll processing and tax reporting on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, as needed. We will also prepare your year-end Forms W-2 for employees and Forms 1099 for independent contractors and outside consultants.
• Accurate calculation of federal and state withholding
• Timely reporting to taxing authorities
• Seamless integration for year-end reporting
COST SEGREGATION ANALYSIS Maximize and accelerate allowable depreciation deductions on recently constructed or extensively refurbished business facilities.
• Recoup your investment quicker
• Cut taxes today
• Improve current cash flow
NEW BUSINESS START-UP ASSISTANCE We help clients with the selection of the most appropriate tax entity for the new venture. We will work with your attorney to ensure all necessary federal and state filings and business registrations are timely completed.
BUSINESS CONSULTATION Professional advisory services regarding business and financial implications to facilitate management decisions including forecasting, budgeting and “What If” scenarios.
PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATION Professional, experienced representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING We help clients define and articulate their financial and life goals and objectives. Tax planning for financial peace of mind may include one or more of the following areas: income tax, estate tax, and/or retirement planning.
• Minimize taxes today
• Meet long-term goals
• Reassurance of ongoing monitoring to keep you on track
FINANCIAL WRITE-UP Our firm will provide monthly bookkeeping to meet your financial needs, including bank reconciliations, adjusting entries and all supporting ledgers and journals for standard financial statements. Endless customized reports are also available for any specific requirements you may have. Budgeting and forecasting assistance also available.
• Customized financial reporting as needed
• Timely reporting to provide an accurate financial picture
• Seamless transfer into our tax preparation software
ASSET MAINTENANCE Fixed asset tracking and maintenance of depreciation deductions are especially critical financial planning tools in light of tax law changes. We will maintain a complete and accurate listing of your fixed assets and will provide depreciation reporting options to help you meet your financial goals for any given tax year.
• Assures proper class life identification for new fixed asset additions
• Maximization of depreciation deductions, including Cost Segregation analysis for newly constructed or recently refurbished business facilities (see our Services section for more information on Cost Segregation Analysis)
• Provides depreciation projections for accurate budgeting and forecasting